A Summary of Contact Channels for RoboMaster University Series
The RoboMaster Organizing Committee (RMOC) provides the following contact channels for RoboMaster University Series:
0755-36383255 (transfer 1-1)
Event affairs, offline sales of accessories
Rules Q&A (see the below specifications)
After-sales of accessories, see "RoboMaster 2022 Instructions for Purchasing Materials"
Sales of non-event accessories, see "RoboMaster 2022 Instructions for Purchasing Materials"
1. All channels are available during 10:30 a.m. -12:30 a.m. and 14:00 p.m. -19:30 p.m. (UTC+8) on working days; non-telephone consultations will be handled as needed every day.
2. When adding the official QQ/WeChat account, please note [Intended event + school name + position + name].
3. You may directly consult the corresponding contact person according to the instructions in the "Remark" column; if you can't decide the category or channel, call 0755-36383255 and transfer 0 to the corresponding contact person.
4. If you want to join the official WeChat group, contact your Captain for invitation. For special circumstances, add the WeChat account (rmsaiwu) with the note [Intended event + school name + position + name], and send the corresponding WeChat group name (see the following table) to apply.
5. The RMOC will post important notices in the forum and WeChat group. The QQ groups and other channels are only for the team's communication.
In order to avoid ambiguities and unnecessary misunderstandings or disputes over the rules, the participating teams and other relevant personnel should contact the RMOC according to the following requirements when encountering any questions about the specification documents (including but not limited to the Rules Manual, Participant Manual, Robot Building Specification Manual):
1. Fill in the questionnaire and submit the rules / technical questions at https://djistore.wjx.cn/vj/wPiwIJ0.aspx.
2. The RMOC will collect the valid questionnaires every Monday and update the answers to https://docs.qq.com/sheet/DUExlQ09EZW1hcmpQ every Friday.
The following table lists part of RoboMaster's official WeChat groups. If you want to join a group, please add the WeChat account (rmsaiwu) and send the group name to apply.
RMU 2022 Participation Group
RoboMaster Supervisor Group
RMU 2022 PR & Business Manager Group
RMU 2022 International Teams
RMUC 2022 Captain & Project Manager Group
RMUT 2022 Group
RMUL 2022 Group (for Mainland Team)
RMUA 2022 Group