A Summary of Contact Channels for RoboMaster University Series
The RoboMaster Organizing Committee (RMOC) provides the following contact channels for RoboMaster University Series:
0755-36383255 (transfer 1-1)
Event affairs, offline sales of accessories
Rules Q&A (see the below instructions)
After-sales of accessories, see "RoboMaster 2023 Instructions for Purchasing Materials"
Sales of non-event accessories, see "RoboMaster 2023 Instructions for Purchasing Materials"
1. All channels are available during 10:30 a.m. -12:30 a.m. and 14:00 p.m. -19:30 p.m. (UTC+8) on working days; non-telephone consultations will be handled as needed every day.
2. When adding the official QQ/WeChat account, please add a note in the format of [Intended event + school name + position + name].
3. You may directly consult the corresponding contact person according to the instructions in the "Remark" column; if you can't determine the category or channel, call 0755-36383255 and transfer 0 to the corresponding contact person.
4. If you want to join the official WeChat group, contact your Captain for invitation. For special circumstances, add the WeChat account (rmsaiwu) with a note in the foramt of [Intended event + school name + position + name], and send the corresponding WeChat group name (see the following table) to apply.
5. The RMOC will post important notices in the forum and WeChat group. The QQ groups and other channels are only for communication between teams.
【Instructions for rules Q&A 】
In order to avoid ambiguities and unnecessary misunderstandings or disputes over the rules, the RMOC open an special channel for rules Q&A. If you have any questions about the event specification documents (including but not limited to the Rules Manual, Participant Manual, Robot Building Specification Manual), submit them to the RMOC and we will reply to your questions on a weekly basis. Instructions for rules Q&A are as below.
1. Fill out the questionnaire and submit your questions. Questionnaire link: https://djistore.wjx.cn/vm/QXvKQrN.aspx.
2. The RMOC will collect the valid questionnaires every Monday and update our feedback to the Q&A summary page (https://docs.qq.com/sheet/DUHdqbnhTSllyY0dU?tab=BB08J2 ) every Friday.
Q&A summary pages of previous seasons:
The following table lists part of RoboMaster's official WeChat groups. To join a group, the Captain should first add the official account (rmsaiwu) as a representative of the team and then invite other team members to the group as needed.
|RMU||RMU 2023 Participants Group||Available|
|RoboMaster Supervisors Group||Available||For teachers only|
|RMU 2023 PR & Business Managers Group 1||Full|
|RMU 2023 PR & Business Managers Group 2||Available|
|RMU 2023 International Teams||Available|
|RMUC||RMUC2023 Captains&Project Managers Group||Full|
|RMUL||RMUL 2022 Group (for Mainland Team)||To be created||Including 3V3 Match and Standard Match|