Notice on the Referee System Exam for RMUC 2021
1. Teams from Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Overseas: All teams from Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Overseas that have passed the Mid-Term Progress Assessment and plan to participate in the offline Wild Card Competition must take part in this section.
2. Teams from mainland China: All teams from Mainland China that have passed the Season Plan must participate in this section (view the Entry List). This section is compulsory for both Tier-1 and Tier-2 teams from Mainland China.
3. Any Regular Member of a participating team may take part in the exam by logging in to the registration system. At least 2 Regular Members shall participate (the involvement of the Captain’s account is required).
1. Teams from Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Overseas: March 19, 2020, 12:00 p.m. - March 20, 2020, 12:00 p.m.
2. Teams from Mainland China February 19, 2021, 12:00 p.m. – February 20, 2021, 12:00 p.m.
Exam Format: 50 multiple-choice questions (generated randomly). Full score: 100, 2/question. As soon as the Captain account enters the exam, a 30-minute countdown will start. A Regular Member account then refreshes the page and enters the exam. The team participating in this exam shall submit their answers before the 30-minute countdown ends. If the team does not meet the passing criteria when the countdown ends, it may participate in a new round where the Captain will again need to log in first, followed by the other team member. Any two questions answered through the Captain’s account must have an interval of at least 35 minutes calculated between the starting time of the questions.
Test Attempts: Within the duration of the exam, you may answer the questions repeatedly. As soon as the passing criteria are met, this part of the exam will be marked as passed.
Passing Criteria: At lease 9 Regular Members must achieve a minimum of 90 scores in order to pass this part.
Privileges for passing the assessment:
1. Teams from Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Overseas: Obtains permission to participate in the Final Robot Assessment; qualify for borrowing a set of the Standard, Hero, Engineer, and Sentry referee system (if the team has extended the term of borrowing from 2020 Online Assessment or other events, the available amount for borrowing will be reduced)
2. Teams from mainland China: Obtains permission to participate in the Mid-Term Progress Assessment of RMUC; qualify for borrowing a set of the Standard, Hero, Engineer, and Sentry referee system (if the team has extended the term of borrowing from 2020 Online Assessment or other events, the available amount for borrowing will be reduced)