Notice on the Mid-Term Progress Assessment for RMUC 2021
1. Teams from Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Overseas: All teams from Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Overseas that have passed the Season Plan and plan to participate in the offline Wild Card Competition must participate in this section (view the Entry List).
2. Teams from mainland China: All teams from mainland China that have passed the Season Plan must participate in this section (view the Entry List). This section is compulsory for both Tier-1 and Tier-2 teams from Mainland China. Before entering this section, you must pass the Referee System Exam.
3. Participate as a team, and register by logging into the registration system with the Captain’s account
Submission Time: February 22, 2021, 12:00 p.m. - February 24, 2021, 12:00 p.m.(Beijing time)
Submission Opportunities: Once
Passing Requirement: All teams will be ranked according to their final score. A certain proportion of the top-ranked teams will pass this part.
1. Mid-Term Demonstration: Refer to “RoboMaster University Series Progress Assessment Criteria”, PPT format. Show the plan and progress of each robot category with proof and evidence including video clips, screenshots of the progress plan, screenshots of the drawings, debugging records, etc. The table is for reference only regarding the scores that a robot can receive upon completing the building of certain functions. If a robot is designed with extra functions that are not listed in the table, extra scores will be offered accordingly. Therefore please present as much the progress that you’ve already made as possible.
2. Season Schedule: Refer to “RoboMaster 2021 Season Schedule Template”, Excel format
3. Cost report: Refer to “RoboMaster 2021 Cost Report Template”, PDF format
4. Expenditure Record: Refer to “RoboMaster 2021 Expenditure Record Template”, Excel format
5. Robot BOM: Refer to “RoboMaster 2021 Robot BOM Template”, Excel format
1. PDF format Use Songti (Chinese) or Times New Roman (English) font in 4-point size, with 1.5 lines spacing
2. Excel format Font: SimSun (Chinese) or Times New Roman (English), 11 pt; Wrap Text, AutoFit Row Height and Column Width; Alignment: Vertical center, horizontal left or center, unless otherwise specially requested
3. PPT format: Font: SimSun (Chinese) or Times New Roman (English), 24 pt; Each slide must have a title to summarize the content; Display all content in Normal View and avoid using animations that requires to play the slides; The file size should be no larger than 300M
File Name: School Name + Team Name + Subject
Privileges for passing the assessment:
1. Teams from mainland China: Receive the product discounts corresponding to the section; obtain permission to participate in the Final Robot Assessment.
2. Teams from Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Overseas: Receive the product discounts corresponding to the section; qualify for the Referee System Exam.