Notice on the Final Robot Assessment of RMUC 2021
1. Teams from Mainland China: All teams from Mainland China that have passed the RMUC Mid–term Progress Assessment (the entry list will be released later). This section is optional for Tier-1 teams, but compulsory for Tier-2 teams.
2. Teams from Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Overseas: All teams from Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Overseas that have passed the Referee System Exam (the entry list will be released later) and plan to participate in the offline Wild Card Competition
3. For teams that have applied for both RMUC and RMUT (including Engineer Mining or Standard Racing and Smart Firing), they must present functions related to RMUT challenges.
Participation: Participate as a team, and register by logging into the registration system with the Captain’s account
1. Teams from Mainland China: April 5, 2021, 12:00 p.m. - April 7, 2021, 12:00 p.m. (Beijing time)
2. Teams from Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Overseas: May 31, 2021, 12:00 p.m. - June 2, 2021, 12:00 p.m.(Beijing time)
Submission Opportunities: Once
Passing Criteria: All teams will be ranked according to their total Technical Assessment scores. A certain proportion of the top-ranked teams will pass this part.
Assessment Scope: Refer to the Final Robot Assessment requirements in “RMUC 2021 Participant Manual” and “RoboMaster University Series Technical Assessment Criteria” to show the plan and progress of each robot category with proof and evidence including video clips, screenshots of the progress plan, screenshots of the drawings, debugging records, etc. The table is for reference only regarding the scores that a robot can receive upon completing the building of certain functions. If a robot is designed with extra functions that are not listed in the table, extra scores will be offered accordingly. Therefore please present as much the progress that you’ve already made as possible.
Documentary Requirements: PPT format; Font: SimSun (Chinese) or Times New Roman (English), 24 pt; Each slide must have a title to summarize the content; Display all content in Normal View and avoid using animations that requires to play the slides; The file size should be no larger than 300M
File Name: School Name + Team Name + Subject
Privileges for passing the assessment: Obtains permission to borrow the whole set of the Referee System and qualifies for the Regional Competition The Referee System will be released after this section.