Notice on the Final Robot Assessment of RMUT 2021
1. Teams from Mainland China: All teams from Mainland China that have passed the RMUT Referee System Exam (the entry list will be released later).
2. Teams from Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Overseas: All teams from Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and overseas that have passed the Referee System Exam (the entry list will be released later) and plan to participate in the offline Final Tournament.
3. For teams that have applied for both RMUC and RMUT (including Dart Targeting), they must separately submit materials related to Dart Targeting. Teams that have passed the RMUC Final Robot Assessment are considered to pass the Final Robot Assessment for Engineer Mining and Standard Racing and Smart Firing.
4. For teams that do not participate in RMUC, but have applied for two challenges or above of RMUT (Engineer Mining, Dart Targeting and Standard Racing and Smart Firing), they only need to choose one of the challenge on the registration system and submit all materials. Do not submit duplicate materials.
Participation: Participate as a team, and register by logging into the registration system with the Captain’s account
1. Teams from Mainland China: April 5, 2021, 12:00 p.m. - April 7, 2021, 12:00 p.m. (Beijing time)
2. Teams from Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and overseas: May 31, 2021, 12:00 p.m. - June 2, 2020, 12:00 p.m. (Beijing time)
Submission Opportunities: Once
Passing Criteria: All teams will be ranked according to their final score. A certain proportion of the top-ranked teams will pass this part.
1. Progress demonstration: With reference to “RoboMaster University Series Progress Assessment Criteria”, submit a PPT file to show the plan and progress of each robot category with proof and evidence including video clips, screenshots of the progress plan, screenshots of the drawings, debugging records, etc. The table is for reference only regarding the scores that a robot can receive upon completing the building of certain functions. If a robot is designed with extra functions that are not listed in the table, extra scores will be offered accordingly. Therefore please present as much the progress that you’ve already made as possible.
2. Season Schedule: Refer to “RoboMaster 2021 Season Schedule Template”, Excel format
3. Cost report: Refer to “RoboMaster 2021 Cost Report Template”, PDF format
4. Expenditure Record: Refer to “RoboMaster 2021 Expenditure Record Template”, Excel format
5. Robot BOM: Refer to “RoboMaster 2021 Robot BOM Template", Excel format
1. PDF format: SimSun (Chinese) or Times New Roman (English), 4 pt, with 1.5 lines spacing
2. Excel format: SimSun (Chinese) or Times New Roman (English), 11 pt; Wrap Text, AutoFit Row Height and Column Width; Alignment: Vertical center, horizontal left or center, unless otherwise specially requested
3. PPT format: SimSun (Chinese) or Times New Roman (English), 24 pt; Each slide must have a title to summarize the content; Display all content in Normal View and avoid using animations that requires to play the slides; The file size should be no larger than 300M
File Name: School Name + Team Name + Subject
Privileges for passing the assessment:
1. Teams from Mainland China: Obtains permission to borrow the whole set of the Referee System and qualifies for the Regional Competition
2. Teams from Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Overseas: Obtains permission to borrow the whole set of the Referee System and qualifies for the Final Tournament